BBQ is the perfect comfort food for any occasion. Look through our menu fresh-made perfectly cooked options, check out our daily specials for take-out or dine-in, see our beer and wine selection. We also cater for business lunches, and private events our BBQ is fabulous for sharing, call us for a quote.
- Red Onions
- Cheese Curds
- Pulled Brisket
- Pulled Pork
- Chipotle Mayo
- BBQ Sauce
- Onions Straws
- Sautéed Mushrooms
- Caramelized Onions
Bottles & Cans:
- Stella Artois
- Belgian Moon
- Coors Light
- Boneshaker IPA
- Humber River Pilsner
- Gose Cuervo
- Mango Fett NEIPA
- Helles Island lager from People’s Pint Brewing
- Mai Bach from People’s Pint Brewing
- Molson Canadian
- Anchor Steam Beer
- Strongbow Original Dry Apple Cider
- Strongbow Rose Apple Cider
- Bottle/glass: Trapiche – Malbec
- Single serving/can: Big House Cardinal Zin – Zinfandel
- Bottle/glass: Woodbridge Chardonnay
- Single serving/can: Big House The Birdman – Pinot Grigio
BBQ is the perfect for sharing food for large groups, office lunches, special events.
Have an upcoming event, give us a call for a quote 416-901-1105.
Order catering online through Platterz.ca, click here.
Do you have gluten free options?
YES! Even though some of our menu items contain gluten such as our BBQ sauce. You can order our ribs and chicken without sauce and are still very tasty and tender.
- Greek Salad
- Chef Salad
- Pork Back Ribs – without sauce
- 1/4 BBQ Chicken – without sauce
- Chicken Wings – without sauce
- Fresh cut fries
Do you have high chairs?
Yes, we also have a kids menu with an amazing grilled cheese sandwich.
Do you take reservations?
Not at this time, but if you call ahead we can let you know if we can squeeze you in.
Do you smoke your meat?
Our ribs and chicken are brined overnight, slow-roasted, glazed with sauce, and grilled to sear in the flavour. In our minds our meat is better than smoke…it’s slow-roasted.